- Judy’s World: US Foreign Aid – A $2.3 Trillion Grand TheftPosted 157 days ago
- Feinstein-Lee Amendment Canned – 2013 NDAA Lacks Due Process, Sen. Rand Paul voting NOPosted 157 days ago
- Badge Abuse: Is “To Protect and To Serve” Dead?Posted 157 days ago
- the Organic Review: Willamette Valley Battle: GMO or Not? The story keeps changingPosted 157 days ago
- Foreign Governments Buying America’s National Debt, AgainPosted 158 days ago
- the Organic Review: Meat-Eaters at Risk for Consuming e-Coli-Tainted BeefPosted 158 days ago
- Judy’s World: The GOP Moves to Further Alienate and Infuriate Liberty ActivistsPosted 159 days ago
- the Organic Review: Monsanto could be giving you the Stomach Flu, LiterallyPosted 159 days ago
- President Karzai Wants U.S. to Leave Afghanistan, Tired of Foreign OccupationPosted 160 days ago
- Judy’s World: Snooty and Snarky Anti-2nd Amendment Folks Believe You have a Duty to DiePosted 160 days ago
Sucks for Gun Grabbers – Obamacare Amendment Forbids Gun and Ammo Registration
by Awr Hawkins
Good news — it has become known that hidden deep within the massive 2800-page bill called Obamacare there is a Senate Amendment protecting the right to keep and bear arms.
It seems that in their haste to cram socialized medicine down the throats of the American people, then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Barack Obama overlooked Senate amendment 3276, Sec. 2716, part c.
According to reports, that amendment says the government cannot collect “any information relating to the lawful ownership or possession of a firearm or ammunition.”
CNN is calling it “a gift to the nation’s powerful gun lobby.”
And according to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV), that’s exactly right. He says he added the provision in order to keep the NRA from getting involved in the legislative fight over Obamacare, which was so ubiquitous in 2010.