- Yahoo Was Reportedly Forced to Join PRISM By a Secret CourtPosted 3 days ago
- the Organic Review: Final Verdict for Raw Milk Farmer – $1,000 Fine & No Jail TimePosted 3 days ago
- US Deepens Fight in Syria; Many Skeptical of Chemical Weapons, Ron Paul says Same Rhetoric as IraqPosted 3 days ago
- Icelandic Legislator: I’m Ready To Help NSA Whistleblower Edward Snowden Seek AsylumPosted 9 days ago
- Edward Snowden, NSA Whistleblower a Ron Paul SupporterPosted 10 days ago
- Report: Homeschooling Growing Seven Times Faster than Public School EnrollmentPosted 10 days ago
- Justin Amash Leads Coalition of Representatives in Letter to NSA and FBIPosted 10 days ago
Underwater Drones in Persian Gulf, Iran/U.S. Verge of War?
by Ezra Van Auken
SeaFox, weighing at eighty-eight pounds and four feet long, an unmanned/underwater drone utilized by the US Navy to search and destroy mines; which are now deployed in the Persian Gulf, looking for Iranian explosives blocking United States path to the Strait.
The aquatic drone carries a tiny camera, mounted with sonar and strapped with explosive material, blowing up the object and itself completely. According to the LA Times in February, Gen. Mathis demanded and purchased the remote controlled equipment from a German company.
This past week it was reported that warships including the USS Ponce were sent to the Strait, along with a fleet of fighter jets. All of these United States actions creating heightened fear there will be war in Iran.
United States Navy’s Ponce is primarily used to serve as a floatable base, designed to bring a large presence. Hinting to the Iranian government US forces are ready to strike at anytime but yesterday Iran’s Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei explained “The Iranian nation, through life, wealth and loved ones, has stood up to all plots and sanctions and has advanced to the extent that today we are 100 times stronger compared with 30 years ago,” alluding to the fact the United States is moving into their territory, which will not be tolerated.
Bringing many questions to American citizens as the debt ceiling rises to $16,000,000,000,000 dollars. Despite economic troubles, the United States has not gotten hard proof the Iranian government is participating in nuclear weapon creation. Although Secretary of State, Clinton is continuing to claim, “We want them to demonstrate, clearly, in the actions they propose that they have truly abandoned any nuclear weapons ambition,” looking to hold Iran accountable.
Controversy emerges with United States evidence proving that Iran has substantial work towards nuclear arms, and justification for military intervention. Although both have been completely overlooked, resulting on the verge of another war.