Online marketing is crucial to develop and take your carpet cleaning company to the next level. Generating more leads consistently is essential to gain a competitive edge. It is a lucrative and competitive business, so it is essential to gain as much exposure as possible before new customers.
The carpet cleaning business needs low starting capital but high-profit margins. Competing in the sector, whose overall revenue is $5 billion can be challenging. Therefore, many janitorial and cleaning businesses fail in their initial phase.
Effective digital marketing ideas
Get listed on business directories
Citations in several business directories are a great way to build a customer base. It helps to increase the inbound links.
For example, FlooringDomain is a directory that is dedicated to professionals related to flooring from across Australia. Aussies in need of local best carpet cleaner visit this hub, so it is wise to get a citation on the FlooringDomain portal to help generate solid leads. Your local SEO and the professional image get improved with citations on several business directories.
Even to survive as a local carpet cleaner, you need to have a website. Surviving is not sufficient, and your site needs to thrive because it helps to accomplish multiple things.
- Enhances search rankings on Google, when customers come seeking for your business.
- It represents your business on the internet and acts as a sales representative. It communicates about your services and shares reviews.
Website optimization includes –
- Setting SEO tools that can help in search engine optimization and website analytics.
- Submit sitemap because the crawlers can easily navigate across your pages.
- Check site speed because it matters for a better user experience and search engine.
- Optimize title tags and headers, so that it is readable to the search engine and human audience.
- Compress the image, so that site speed stays optimum. ALT text or phrase is the keyword that will define the image in HTML code. Add correct ALT text for the crawlers to read because it cannot read pictures.
- Optimize properly for mobile traffic because 52% of online traffic comes from smartphones.
- Optimize for local SEO to establish an online presence for the local customers. Create a business profile on Google My Business and increase your chance to gain top visibility in the local searches.
Get customer reviews
Online reviews are valuable. They can build your reputation, which can help to attract more customers. Online reviews are similar to word-of-mouth. People trust the reviews past customers will make on your website rather than any kind of sales pitch you provide.
In this way, it is a good promotional tool for your carpet and upholstery cleaners services that can give you a competitive edge. You can share your customer reviews on social sites, which can help to build a reputation. This is called reputation marketing or creating brand awareness.
Make sure to respond consistently to the reviews. It will enhance your local search rankings. Responding reveals that you prioritize customers as well as their feedback. You can request your clients for reviews and responding to them helps to keep clients engaged.
The most crucial thing for carpet cleaning businesses is to display their worth so that customers turn into fans and leave 5-stars.