Ripple is a technology that can be used as both a cryptocurrency and a network. XRP is the digital currency that is used to do the transactions on the ripple network. XRP is at the 4th position on the list of top virtual currencies in the world in terms of market capitalization behind bitcoin, ether, and tether.
XRP is normally referred to as a ripple but in reality, ripple is the name of the network and company behind cryptocurrencies and XRP is the cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has a high transaction cost as compared to XRP that has a less amount of transaction cost. In fact, the XRP takes just seconds to complete a transaction where bitcoins take around 10 minutes.
Ripple XRP in India
It has become really easy to buy sell or hold any kind of cryptocurrencies in India, all thanks to the growing popularity in the country. With the recent bullish run, India has also seen a surge in the investors of cryptocurrencies.
For buying Ripple XRP in India you need to search for an exchange that supports XRP. There are exchanges like buyucoin, zebpay, etc that supports Ripple XRP in India. Follow these steps to buy Ripple XRP in India:
* First step for this to open a digital wallet. A place where you will keep your cryptocurrencies after buying them. For that, you need to research on best digital wallets in India and then open an account.
* Then register with the selected exchange.
* Select type of account whether you want to open an Individual account or corporate account.
* Then you have to fill the KYC form which is mandatory in India. For that, you will be needed your recent photo, your Pan card, and your Aadhar linked phone.
* You will be needed an Authenticator app on your device. You will be asked to provide your email address and a password.
* Add bank details like bank name, holder account name followed by account number, and IFSC code details.
Your account is open, now you can trade, hold, etc. Ripple XRP is a great investment option. Analysts believe that it has a great potential to grow in the future. People find a lucrative option due to its low price. People are finding a great opportunity to buy at a low price and get the benefit in future when the price will increase.
XRP to INR price
Right now XRP is trading at $0.52 USD which is around 15% down. XRP to INR price is approx RS 40. It is the most affordable as well good investment option in terms of cryptocurrencies.