The rise of traffic in California has led residents to be aware of their chances of being involved in a serious injury accident. Every auto accident lawyer in Los Angeles wants to minimize the damages for anyone affected by these accidents.
What types of injuries commonly result from traffic accidents?
- Whiplash and Neck Injuries- These neck sprains and strains are usually common in accidents, but there are many treatments available.
- Burn Injuries- These injuries are classified into three degrees. First-degree burns are relatively mild while second and third-degree burns are usually more severe.
- Broken Bones- Broken bones or fractures are common in accidents. They require surgery and take longer to heal.
- Airbag Injuries- Airbags were built to save lives, but deploying them at over 100 mph can cause serious injuries or even death.
- Back Injuries and Internal Injuries- These injuries are usually a result of high-speed accidents. They require multiple operations and exceptionally long recovery times.
What actions do victims need to take to be compensated after an accident?
The laws in California give victims two years to file a claim against a negligent driver, but this is rarely advised. The experts at Avrek Law Firm will work with clients to determine the best possible time to file a negligence claim. The first step to getting the compensation you deserve is contacting one of our personal injury attorneys today.
For more information on these, here’s an infographic by Avrek Law.
If you are a victim of a lyft accident, here is a lyft lawyer that may help.