Whether you are a business owner or an individual, staying safe against cyber threat is everyone’s need. Now that everything can be done online and you are bound to enter crucial information on different platforms, you can make use of security tools to stay safe from identity theft, data breach, financial burglary, and other such fears prevalent these days.
Here are a few different types of tools that can provide you security while working online:
- DNS Lookup Tools: These tools are responsible for listing DNS records of domains against its name server in authority, due to which any changes in these records can be identified instantly.
- FTP Vulnerability Checkers: FTP or File Transfer Protocol is often at risk due to spoofing, sniffing, brute force attacks, and other methods of attack. FTP vulnerability checking tools look for such vulnerabilities and prevent them in time.
- WordPress Scanning Tools: WordPress is one of the most widely used platforms for making websites and blogs, but it is also highly vulnerable to cyber threats. A WordPress scanning tool can scan for themes, plugins and users, and identify any discrepancies.
- SSL Vulnerability Detectors: These detectors look for vulnerabilities in the SSL end-server, including heart bleed bug, poodle, weak cipher suits, etc. These vulnerability detector tools can be helpful in identifying and fixing them.
- Network Scanning Tools: These network scanning tools can look for data breaches and hackers in your network, so that they can be handled accordingly.
The security tools offered by Security for Everyone are highly effective in checking all these vulnerabilities in your network and server. As a result, any potential cyber threats can be identified in time, and any significant loss can be avoided. Have a look at the different tools offered by them, and choose the one that best suits your requirements and preferences.