There are a plethora of flooring options that are specifically designed for such commercial and industrial places. If you are going to try flooring for the first time in your factory? vinyl flooring for factories is the frequent choice.
Looking for flooring for factories which are Simple, quick installation, chemical resistant, reduces dust and noise, excellent slip-resistance, Fire retardant and with lower life cycle cost. Factories flooring have all these properties, the best thing is, you can re-use the vinyl flooring and give a smart modern appearance.
Factories vinyl flooring also meet the exacting standards of the modern industrial environment and offer durable and hard wearing flooring solutions that offer flexibility and complete control.
Industrial and commercial spaces are commonly high traffic areas that require hard-wearing and strong floors. Factories vinyl flooring that is specifically designed for factories, offices, shops, galleries, schools, universities and more, as the floors are thicker than most domestic vinyl floors
This flooring comes in a wide variety of colors and textures. To improve safety and efficiency, this could be created with bespoke layout and designs. Factories vinyl flooring is also ideal for engineering and assembly halls.
Types of Vinyl Flooring
There are many types of factories vinyl flooring which are as follow,
- Vinyl Sheet Flooring
- Vinyl Planks Flooring
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring
- Rigid floor vinyl flooring
- Stone plastic composite vinyl flooring
- Wood plastic composite
- Hybrid vinyl flooring
Vinyl Tiles flooring
Factories vinyl flooring maintenance
- At first, maintaining a factory is very important, especially food factories where hygiene is the most important element.
- These factory vinyl floors are extremely low maintenance and do not require your constant attention.
- Being extremely durable and low cost is just the beginning, vinyl tiles can also be easily maintained as it takes a lot of impacts.
- It is resilient to abrasion and can be cleaned using mechanical buffing equipment and chemical strippers very easily.
- This flooring is also dust free and can also handle humid environments.
Durable factories vinyl flooring
- Factories vinyl flooring can handle high traffic for long durations of time without taking any damages and are highly durable and long-lasting
- This makes modern vinyl floors ideal for commercial spaces and institutions as they require floors that are tough and last
Cost efficiency in factories vinyl flooring
- The material used to make vinyl is cheap compared to hardwood or stone tiles and even concrete.
- The durability of vinyl floors does not make it expensive.
- As a matter of fact, it is comparatively inexpensive making it a great substitute for conventional flooring and tiling methods.
High degree of slip-resistance
- The factory’s vinyl flooring also has a high degree of slip-resistance, making these products a good option for commercial shop flooring as they lower the risk of accidents in a workplace or public place.
- The factory vinyl flooring being thick and tough in texture as well as cushioned, benefit from acoustic qualities, lowering the noise levels when walking on them and even improving energy use as the cushioning improves insulation within a room.